Paper pumpkins




In today's post I'm sharing my quick easy paper pumpkins :)
You can do many of them in no time for an instant Autumn or Halloween home decor!



My materials are - 





Colours of the threads depend on colours of papers you use.


       Lets have a look at the step by step of making!










Time to put them together with thread!

Instead of gluing it each other I choose cleaner way using thread.







Here comes a stem.


Keep making knots until you reach desired length, then go back by wrapping it around and make a final knot. 







I love simplicity of this.
I don't mind irregular, not rounded shape of the pumpkins :)















                         Happy crafting!









2 comments:

  1. Sweet! And......... change the shape just a touch - and you have Christmas ornaments ----- or Easter eggs! Saving this!

    ReplyDelete